Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update....

Okay, so as of this morning, we found out that we qualified for a line of credit through The National Adoption Foundation. We now have the money upfront to be matched with a birthmom! (Our prayers have been answered!) As soon as I found out that we had the money, I quickly called the agency back to see if the birthmom who was having the twins had already picked her family. She said that she didn't know and would get back to me as soon as she found out. So now I am anxiously waiting to hear back from her caseworker. We are keeping our fingers crossed... Either way, I am trusting that God knows what is best for our family. If we are meant to have those babies, we will. If not, then they were not meant to be in our family. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers; we KNOW they are being heard.

I will update more info just as soon as I know anything...

1 comment:

  1. Robin, how exciting! Saw your blog show up on my facebook newsfeed last week and have had adoption on the brain as an old friend of mine from high school is currently adopting as well. You're in my prayers girl, you'll be an awesome adoptive mama, and how cute are your girls?!

    ReplyDelete