Friday, March 12, 2010

Latest Development

There is a possible situation where we could adopt twins!! We got a call late last night about it. Apparently, the birthmom had no idea she was pregnant with twins until Wednesday. I guess the other baby was hiding! Immediately, Leland and I felt really good about it. We are literally SCRAMBLING to figure out how we are going to pay for it, though. So far we can only come up with $15K, and with it being twins, now, we have to come up with another $15K (more attorney fees, travel, etc. )before we can proceed any further. I'd like to say that I'm keeping the faith, but to be honest, I can't see how we will be able to do it. She is due March 28th, which literally means any day now, especially for being pregnant with twins.

Leland and I have NEVER asked for money or help so this has been hard for us to do. But I feel that we are at a desperation point where we are pleading for our cause to bring these babies home. Please read over the fundraisers to see how you or anyone you know can help. Please pray for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment